We figure you’re here because you’re interested getting your business on air, and are looking into what’s involved in TV advert production – smart move!
But hey, let’s remind you of a few reasons why airing a TV advert is such a damn good idea. First – TV is the leading sales-driving medium, it’s twice as effective per impact as any other advertising medium (yup, really) and delivers on average a £1.79 return for every quid invested. Nice. Whilst we’re at it – don’t believe those few ill-informed ‘TV’s dead’ naysayers! Despite a decade of enormous change in the media – television viewing has remained strong, consistent, and in excellent health. An average national TV commercial campaign of 400 TVRs (TV Viewer Ratings) in the UK gets seen 234 million times!* It’s a well-established fact that your online, radio, and press advertising all benefit greatly from the support and exposure of television. Even online-only brands consider TV advertising to be essential. Sure, they could advertise solely within the online world, but it can be very difficult to gain traction when you’re an unknown new brand. New brands need exposure and to build a degree of credibility amongst millions of people very fast – television does that.
- We’ve been making TV adverts since 1983, with many clients returning for production year after year for a continual presence on TV.
- The entire TV advert production process is carried out by us. We’re not a one-man band, there are fifteen of us specialising in every aspect of TV advert production.
- We have an on-site TV production studio. The studio enables us to cost-effectively shoot product pack-shots, and even entire commercials very cost-effectively.
- We can tap many creative resources. We can locate acting talent, filming locations, makeup artists, a specialist production stylist, and countless professional voiceover artists for your advert.
- We have our own sound studios. We put a lot of effort into the production of a highly professional and unique soundtrack for your advert. Sounds is a crucial element of production that many other companies only consider as an afterthought.
- Our team have an enormous amount of expertise in the legal considerations surrounding TV advert production. We will navigate your brand through the inevitable minefield of legal clearances, on-screen text requirements, and substantiation of any claims. Having rescued commercials for advertisers from the hands less experienced production companies, we know this is an area where many others are greatly lacking. We aim to make the production process of your TV advert as smooth as possible.
- The production team at JMS Group have decades of broadcast experience. We have delivered thousands of commercials to broadcasters around the world – and we ensure that not only will your advert be produced to the highest technical quality, but it will also be delivered to each broadcaster in the exact specification required.